The complete GIS Platform
M.App Enterprise engages the “Monitor – Evaluate – Act” paradigm. The platform allows you to easily monitor real-world changes, evaluate the impact, and act on the results. M.App Enterprise provides a unified geospatial enterprise platform that enables customers and partners to configure vertical solutions for their markets and industry segments.
M.App Enterprise lets you smartly monitor infrastructure, traffic, land parcels, and any assets by processing all your sensor, weather, and operational data in a single platform. Leverage machine learning algorithms visualize the results in 2D and 3D in interactive dashboards and set up workflows for fieldworkers to capture information on mobile devices.
Build thin-client, web-based or mobile apps.
- Use tools that incorporate the core components of vector, 3D, point clouds and analytics to create focused apps.
- Create a desktop-like application, browser app or mobile app to provide the best tool based on user requirements. Administrators can also configure different data sources and feature classes, and how each will be distributed.
- Customise off-the-shelf apps if needed by using APIs or SDKs.
- Integrate the apps with your existing enterprise.
- Access the platform from anywhere with the mobile application, even in areas without internet access.
Configure Business Workflows
- Create typical workflows that are run day-to-day in the enterprise environment.
- Implement highly configurable rules for life-cycle workflows, feature-level access control, data validation and behaviour, and integration into other systems.
- Edit attribute data with the help of lists and forms.
Connect to any Spatial Data Source
- Because M.App Enterprise is data agnostic, you can connect to any spatial data source to leverage your existing geospatial data.
- Quickly construct powerful analyses.
- Drag-and-drop to configure legends, print layouts, and set all other necessary components based on the type of application you want to create.
- Most configurations take only a few minutes to build, and then you can view the results immediately.
Administer Role Based Access
- Users can easily see and access the apps assigned to them.
- Administrators can assign roles, build and customise apps and view statistics.
- User Management is available out of the box or can integrate with your existing authentication system.
Easily configure powerful workflows and analytics.
Connect to any spatial data source.
Controlled user access to ensure data privacy.
Deliver real-time answers, whenever you need them, wherever you need them.
Provide portable, visually compelling answers and actionable information across the enterprise.