IMGS Mapping Portal
The IMGS Pre-Planning Map Portal provides automated reports to pre-planning queries received from the public. Each individual query generates a Pre-Planning Analysis Report, which provides guidance to the citizen on the likelihood of planning permission being granted at the location.
Pre-Planning Map Portal Data- How it works:
Members of the public highlight their area of interest using polygon drawing tool and input personal details as determined by their local authority e.g. name, address and description of works to be carried out.
Pre-Planning Analysis Report:
Once the data sets are populated a Pre-Planning Analysis Report is produced:
- Easy to use map interface to capture the proposed planning location.
- Reports driven by FME Workspace without the need for programming which are fully configurable for each Local Authority.
- Multiple mapping background support, as the Mappng Portal can be used with ESRI, Google Maps etc.
- Fast, easily accessible solution that runs across all devices.
- Easy to Configure and Deploy.
- Automates the pre-planning process, thereby freeing up Local Authority Planning Staff to focus on other tasks.
- Improved Customer Service.